Insurance means paying premiums to insurance and occupational pension
companies in exchange for security in the form of compensation if an injury,
accident or illness occurs. Pay-outs are also made in the form of pension
payments or from life insurance savings.
Insurance companies paid out a total of just over 315 billion in insurance compensation in 2021. (see figure 1). The majority (79%) was paid out by pension and life insurance companies, and the remaining (21%) was paid out by various non-life insurance companies. Pension and life insurance pay-outs increased by 14 per cent (SEK 30.2 billion) compared to 2020, while non-life insurance pay-outs decreased by two per cent (SEK 1.6 billion).
In 2021, an average of approximately SEK 23,800 per person, was paid out for pension and life insurance. During the same time, compensation paid out for household damages and personal injuries equalled on average around SEK 5,400 per person
Logga in på Svenskforsakring.se
Bli ny användare
Här hittar du den senaste informationen till Svensk Försäkrings medlemmar. Registrera dig för att få tillgång till Medlemsportalen och projektrum.Registrera dig
Ange din registrerade e-postadress för att få ett nytt lösenord skickat till dig.